Requests or concerns about the forum itself.
Technical Support requests should be logged directly at http://support.presonus.com
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I'm trying to create a support ticket with no luck...

Tried in different browsers but it doesn't work ... after entering my text and sending the ticket, the spinner keeps rotating an no ticket get's saved.

Please have a look into it Presonus!
by maxbrandenburger on Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:23 pm
Same here. I am supposing, they don't want to get more support tickets. Very sad.
by stremiaoy on Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:53 am
Yeah. Still not working @my.presonus.com. Found a way to send ticket at https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

but when I try to see status of my ticket (or anything related to it), I get "page you are looking for does not exist".

To be honest, I haven't seen this badly coded site for decades. And the funny part is: my reason to open a ticket is that I have "too many" of the same hardware product. I cannot register my hardware because someone at Presonus thought that no one needs more than three products. What a joke.
by klypeman on Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:37 pm
This is strange, all my 5 latest products are registered ?
I had an issue with Presonus Hub in the Chrismas holidays, submitted a ticket and got a solution within 3 days ?
Are you sure you went to your My Presonus account and registered a ticket there ?

Forum Moderator.
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++

4 posts
Page 1 of 1