Requests or concerns about the forum itself.
Technical Support requests should be logged directly at http://support.presonus.com
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
So it looks like there’s a points requirement to post questions on the Answers site now. I assume people will have to answer questions before asking.

Were people really spamming answers enough to warrant this? I didn’t notice it, honestly it seemed like user interaction was on the low side if anything.

Mac OS X Catalina 10.15.7
Mac Pro 6.1
3 GHz 8-Core Intel Xeon E5
32 GB 1066 MHz DDR3
Dual AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB
Quantum 2
by BobF on Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:00 pm
Answering isn't required before asking. People will simply have to wait for questions to be moderated thru if they have less than 200 points.

-

-------------------------------------------------------------
Studio One Pro - latest / Win10Pro x64 (latest) / i7-6700 @3.8Ghz / 32G / UMC1820 / Event PS8
RC w/Galaxy S7+ / KKS61MK2 / Atom SQ
by Steve Carter on Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:37 pm
'Points' - what points? Where are they and how would I know if I've got any?

Sorry, didn't know the answer before asking the question so had to resort to the boring chronological method to keep the cosmos unperturbed... :P

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!
by Skip Jones on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:35 pm
Point standings are listed top to bottom on the Answers site under the "Users" selection at the top.

Skip

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by ForumAdmin on Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:20 pm
We've removed the 200 point minimum after making some other changes to better manage traffic flow. It's back to normal now.

Yes there is a point system in Answers.

https://answers.presonus.com/1809/how-d ... 1809#q1809

5 posts
Page 1 of 1