Requests or concerns about the forum itself.
Technical Support requests should be logged directly at http://support.presonus.com
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Once I enter a thread the information bar for each post in the thread has a dark grey color. This color is making the username difficult to read - but it is completely hiding the "date/time" of the post. In order to see the date/time I have to scroll over it with my mouse.

This dark grey has to go.... the sooner the better. I rely on the date/time of the other posts.

For those wondering what I am talking out. This is the bar above each post in a thread. The username is to the left (hard to read), the date/time is directly beside that (hidden until selected due to the color) and the "link, report, quote" icons are on the right.

EDIT: Disregard.... Very strange, but once I posted this the text color went to white and I could see everything clearly. My computer must have been caching the old forum styles and merging them in error.

Windows 10 Professional, 8 Gig Ram, Q9300 Intel 2.5G CPU, ATI 5400 Video
Firepod Interface, Studio One Artist (64 bit) V2, M-Audio Axiom 49, FaderPort
by mwright137 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:51 am
You are exactly correctly correct. If you are seeing the header text in color, clear your cache and all will be well. The usernames and post times should both be white. See this:

Screen Shot 2014-07-04 at 1.50.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2014-07-04 at 1.50.25 PM.png (10.83 KiB) Viewed 1452 times

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website

2 posts
Page 1 of 1