Requests or concerns about the forum itself.
Technical Support requests should be logged directly at http://support.presonus.com
57 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3
Sing4LTS wroteHere's the deal;

Take a look at the StudioLive III forum. All you see is people complaining about this and that not working properly (the majority of which is user error by the way). If you're a manufacturer of said audio equipment, and your newest, hottest device is getting bad press on a forum that you as a company provide; wouldn't it make sense to do damage control by making that forum harder to get to?

As a consumer, I research everything before I buy it. I own an original 16.4.2, a 16.4.2ai, and an RML32ai. I really really really want to purchase a Series III 24. Do you know why I haven't? The forum!!! Everybody in the forum is talking about problems with the new Series III systems. Everybody is talking about the lack of info on the upcoming stage boxes. Everybody is moaning and complaining, about the RM's not being compatible with the series III stuff. Everybody is complaining that the RM never lived up to the things that were promised.

Just think like a business owner for bit. What would you do? You would do damage control. That's not to say that the forums don't serve a purpose. These issues that people post about, do get the ear of Presonus, and I do believe that they use them to try and better their products. However having a forum such as this, readily available and accessible to potential customers, is quite honestly a very stupid move. Nobody is going to buy your product, if they browse your forum and see everybody complaining. It's just smart business guys.

Sorry, but Facebook (which supports Presonus) is all ok !? bleep!

AMD Ryzen 5 1600 / 16gb Ram / 500/500gb SSD / Win 10 64bit /GeForce-GTX-1060-Grafikkarte/ Monitor BenQ 2560 x 1440 /Studio One 4.1 / Presonus Studio 192 / Roland JP8000 / Moog Sub 37 / Behringer Neutron / Korg MS-20 / Dynaudio BM5 MkII / Roland/Cakewalk A-500pro / Arturia Keystep / Arturia SparkLe / Presonus Faderport
U-he / Arturia V-Collection V6 / Dune 2 / NI Komplete Ultimate 11 / XLN Addictive Drums 2 / Sonic Charge Microtonic u.v.m.
by sjc193 on Thu May 11, 2017 8:42 am
If they really want to do damage control, they should fix the issues in a timely manner.

I honestly think that there are real issues behind the scenes that we don't know about. Is it the young workforce who never wants to show up to work or work hard when they do? I know we're having issues like that where I work, and what happens is that things don't get done in a timely fashion like they should and used to. It's a problem everywhere and companies are just realizing how difficult it is to find good employees anymore.

I'm bummed out, I've been reading the new posts on this forum (and answering them when I know the answer) every day for the past 5 years. I hope some of you are right about it that people will come here for help, but when google'ing "Presonus" has zero mention of the forum, I'm skeptical.

What did I do? Did I do something wrong? I thought you liked me. . .

Steve

StudioLive RM32AI
Rackmount Windows 8.1 PC Quad core 8G ram
ASUS RT-N66U Dual Band Router
IPad2, IPad Air 2, Studio One 3 Pro, 1 DBX Driverack 260
2 QSC KW 153's, 2 Turbosound TMS-1's
2 OHM MR450D Subs with Kilomax 18inch drivers
4 EV ZLX-12P's, 1 TurboSound iX15, 2 Yamaha S115V's
1 Crest Pro-Lite 7.5 (7500 watts) amp, 2 Behringer EP4000 amps
10 58/57 mics, 1 SM86, 1 sE8, 1 sE2200, 1 AT2020, 2 AT2021
1 beta52 kick mic, 2 e609, 2 Radial J48 DI's, 1 PRO48 DI
2 4Bar lights, 1 4Play, 1 6Spot, 1 fog machine
by Skip Jones on Thu May 11, 2017 10:14 am
Steve, Google "PreSonus Forum" and it's number one at the top of the page.

P.S. And, yes, we still love you and thanks for your help. :thumbup:

Skip

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by klypeman on Thu May 11, 2017 12:52 pm
Steve I like you !! Like this forum Too !!

Forum Moderator.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++
by matthewgorman on Thu May 11, 2017 1:08 pm
we are just hiding from the trolls.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by bubbaguth on Thu May 11, 2017 4:40 pm
Skip Jones wroteSteve, Google "PreSonus Forum" and it's number one at the top of the page.

P.S. And, yes, we still love you and thanks for your help. :thumbup:

Skip

Funny, as of 5/10 - Google search results look different.

RM32AI, RM16AI, CS18AI, SL16, 32R, NSB 16.8, 328AI, 18sAI
MOTO AVB and 5WSE Switch
NowSonic Stage Router Pro
Microsoft Surface Pro
Apple iPad Pro
Macbook Pro
by Skip Jones on Thu May 11, 2017 4:54 pm
Just Googled "PreSonus Forum" on 05/11/2017 and it's at the top. :?: Maybe some other users can verify?

Skip

Skip

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by jpettit on Thu May 11, 2017 6:22 pm
Verified with break down of sub categories.

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 22H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by Skip Jones on Thu May 11, 2017 6:52 pm
Thanks, Jeff.

Skip

by wahlerstudios on Thu May 11, 2017 7:01 pm
I don't think that anbody will google for a imaginery term. Now that PreSonus does not mention the forums any more, the newbies will not look for them, but use the help offered in the PreSonus web site.

The "old friends" will stay together and enjoy their forum activities. There is no question about that. But much more important is new input, new questions, new problems - if you will. The forums will wither without new interest. The "Live Sound" forum sees remarkably less entries already, while the list of unanswered questions in "PreSonus Answers" is getting longer and longer...
by SwitchBack on Fri May 12, 2017 1:33 am
It is kind of strange that the one place where it still actually says "PreSonus Forums" (in the Support Resources section all the way at the bottom of the Q&A home page) it takes you to the Knowledge Base... :roll:
by Skip Jones on Fri May 12, 2017 5:59 am
I'm not seeing that link here? Refresh your page?

Skip

by johnnygeib2 on Fri May 12, 2017 6:27 am
wahlerstudios wroteI don't think that anbody will google for a imaginery term. Now that PreSonus does not mention the forums any more, the newbies will not look for them, but use the help offered in the PreSonus web site.

The "old friends" will stay together and enjoy their forum activities. There is no question about that. But much more important is new input, new questions, new problems - if you will. The forums will wither without new interest. The "Live Sound" forum sees remarkably less entries already, while the list of unanswered questions in "PreSonus Answers" is getting longer and longer...

It's only a matter of time before I prove you are sadly mistaken. You have no idea what I and the new mods and admins have planned for the forums going forward. But what you worry about with not having "New Questions" and sounding eternally negative doesn't help. There will be new videos, one on one support and a bigger effort to keep things active and current. There will also be stiffer rules to improve the overall atmosphere and trolls and trouble makers will no longer get 8 to 10 strikes before they are banned.

So, I would advise you stick around but if you think I'm full of crap then so be it. It may work, it may not. But it will happen.

by SwitchBack on Fri May 12, 2017 6:58 am
Skip Jones wroteI'm not seeing that link here? Refresh your page?

on page http://answers.presonus.com scroll all the way to the bottom. In the blue footer, under "Support resources" click on "PreSonus Forums" and you're off to the Knowledge Base...

Which has a similar blue footer...

by matthewgorman on Fri May 12, 2017 7:04 am
SwitchBack wrote
Skip Jones wroteI'm not seeing that link here? Refresh your page?

on page http://answers.presonus.com scroll all the way to the bottom. In the blue footer, under "Support resources" click on "PreSonus Forums" and you're off to the Knowledge Base...

Which has a similar blue footer...

Yep, I see it.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by Skip Jones on Fri May 12, 2017 7:45 am
Oh, now I understand. On the Answers site. Doesn't go to the Forums as reported., Thanks, Switchback!

Skip

Skip

by klypeman on Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:32 am
try this and the answer sound very nice.
https://answers.presonus.com/16598/what ... forum-link

Forum Moderator.
Search the STUDIO ONE 6 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core 3.90 GHz Windows 10 64bit Home, MacBook Pro + Mini Big Sur, SO 5.5 Pro, SO 6.1.1 Pro, LUNA, Cubase 10.5 Pro, SLIII32, 24.4.2, 16.0.2 FW, Quantum 2626, Faderport 8, FaderPort 16, Atom, Atom SQ, Console 1+Fader 1, UA Apollo Twin TB/USB, Toontrack, NI Komplete 12, ++

57 postsPage 3 of 3
1, 2, 3