Requests or concerns about the forum itself.
Technical Support requests should be logged directly at http://support.presonus.com
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hi, It usually takes a lot for me to complain but I wanted to make sure this was public so maybe it will actually be fixed...
Do you actually have phone technical support or is it just something that helps to sell products?

I had a very quick question, and figured once I got someone on the phone, it would be pretty quick...so I was persistent in trying to reach someone. Granted, the first TWO times I called, it was within 30-40 minutes of the end of support hours. The funny part is that once 6pm CST rolled around, after I have already been on hold for at least 30 minutes waiting...on Day 1, I just got hung up on... Day 2, I actually got a message but it said I could leave a message because I was calling outside of business hours.

So, Wanting to see what your phone support was actually like, I tried again on Day 3....today. I called after 11am EST. Selected the correct department (RM32AI) and got put on hold.

The first hour was ok. I have a good headset and I was able to do a lot of other work while I waited. I was given the opportunity several times to continue to hold (option 1), or leave a message. I kept holding.

I'm now at 1 hour and fifty eight minutes. By the time I'm finished with this message, it will be over 2 hours. Sorry, I can't wait to see if I can make it to 3 hours on hold. What started to really get to me after the first hour was the message stating that hold times could be up to 30 minutes or more.

Again, I am writing this here, instead of on some other public forum, so that maybe you can do something about this. I like your products! I want your company to do well.

Come on guys! I'm at 2:02:12. I'm out!
by Skip Jones on Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:15 pm
Sorry to ask if you have already done so, but, did you open a support ticket?

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear
by vicgermani on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:14 pm
No I did not yet. I was expecting to be able to open it on the phone. I'm on to something else now so I will just submit an online ticket at some point.
by Skip Jones on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:54 pm
It's the best first step in problem resolution. This is a community driven forum and is not necessarily monitored by PreSonus staff.

Good luck, sir!

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear

4 posts
Page 1 of 1