This Forum (“Forum”) is maintained and operated by non PreSonus ® staff (“Community Admin & Forum Moderators”). Any suggestions, comment or requests should be posted in the Feedback Forum.
Forum Code of Conduct
The following could cause a violation of the Code of Conduct include, but are not limited to: race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, religion, culture, age, disability, etc. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on the Forum. Mischief makers will not be tolerated on the Forum. You agree, through your use of this Forum, that you will not post any material which is: intentionally false, coercive, invasive of a person's privacy, defamatory, vulgar, contains adult material, intentionally inaccurate, hateful, disrespectful, abusive, harassing, malcontent, derogatory, obscene, in ALL CAPS, insulting or attacking Fender, PreSonus or others, profane, rude, offensive, sexually oriented, or threatening in any way.
You agree not to post support ticket numbers and contents of email responses from PreSonus Support. They are the property of PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., and are intended for the email recipient address only. Unauthorized copying, forwarding, publishing, or posting of any or all of the contents of Support tickets is strictly prohibited.
You must also refrain from quoting from or making public on the Forum any correspondence from Admins or Mods of the Forum.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material.
You agree to follow the posting etiquette guidelines.
Posting Etiquette Guidelines
* Give your post a meaningful title, do not use ALL CAPS.
* Keep the conversation directly related to the topic of the original post.
* Forum Moderators will relocate posts at their discretion; any topic or post that they deem does not directly relate to the topic.
* Do not put your post in multiple threads (known as shotgun technique) as they will be trimmed to one post in the appropriate thread.
* Do not post the same opinion repeatedly. While opinion is encouraged, once is enough.
* If your problem is resolved, add "SOLVED - " as a prefix to the title in a post to the end of your thread stating that it's solved and include the solution if applicable. Solved Topics will be locked by Admins and Mods.
* Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify a Community Admin or Forum Moderator of this Forum immediately.
* Feature requests for PreSonus products should be placed on the PreSonus Answers website
* Abandoned Topics (relative to the OP) will be locked after 14 days of last activity in the Topic
Infractions of the Code of Conduct
The staff, (including Community Admin & Forum Moderators) and the owner of this Forum reserve the right to remove individual posts, topics, objectionable content, if in their sole discretion they determine that such removal is necessary. This policy includes, but is not limited to, individual posts, topics, private messages, member profile information, and signature line information. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.
A member may be banned immediately and without notice at the discretion of the staff or owner of this Forum.
The author remains solely responsible for the content of their posted messages. The owners of this Forum reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this Forum.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented on this Forum. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this Forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this Forum's owner.
Note that the Forum software places a cookie (a text file containing bits of information such as your username and password) in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests