Requests or concerns about the forum itself.
Technical Support requests should be logged directly at http://support.presonus.com
16 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey All,
Hope everyone got heli-lifted over safely and nobody fell off the chair-lift. That first drop is a doosy!

So in an effort to maintain some continuity between the old and new forum, I am posting some commentary we were moving along with and everyone seemed to be on board with this.

The question stemmed around "Would you people be in favor of continuing along with the some of the same threads"

Title: Continuing with the Gen Discussion threads - Your thoughts
Link:http://forumsarchive.presonus.com/posts/list/47328.page

Threads to save:
>delete me (This has been briefly discussed in the new forum, so I believe it is already under way.)

>recent purchases... Warning: Entering this thread can have an adverse affect on your bank statement (OP: jBranam) Jay still active and would be in favor to restart I believe.

>Special Deals and Freebies (OP: sunmachine, and will restart).

>buy and sell (OP: sunmachine, and will restart)

>What are you Listening To? (OP:skip jones) Seen Skip available, so he may wish to restart after reading this.

This thread is basically a startup (or guinea pig) as discussed earlier about placing the link of the past thread in the root startup. That effectively will allow others to trace back if necessary.

Perhaps a mod can bring in past pages if activity goes up. Remember, these were useful and active threads, so let's see how it flies first.

Hoping this get's some subject matter right back in the groove. There's deals, and good conversation to be had.

Welcome back!

S1-5.2, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen Laptop, 16 GB ram,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD) and 1 TB SSD (both Internal). Audiobox 22 VSL, Audiophile 192 -Arturia Keylab 49 MkII, Novation SL25 MKII, Faderport 8, Roland JV-90, Roland GR-50, Roland Octapad, Akai MPD-18. MIDI Patchbay: MOTU 8x8, - Mackie HR824, Yamaha HS-7, Mixer: Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6.

Latest song releases on Bandcamp -

Latest albums on iTunes

"Amber & Blue", and "Reasonable Approach" available on all major distribution music services.
Search "James Conrad Tucker music".
All songs copyright.
by jpettit on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:32 pm
Have you seen the "off topic" sub forum?

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS:Win 10 64-bit, 12 Core i7: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 40" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24, Quantum, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6,Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro 4.0, Reaper 5.9, Sonar Platinum
by Lokeyfly on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:30 am
Yes, just saw those items there. Thanks.

S1-5.2, HP Omen 17" i7 10th Gen Laptop, 16 GB ram,512 GB TLC M.2 (SSD) and 1 TB SSD (both Internal). Audiobox 22 VSL, Audiophile 192 -Arturia Keylab 49 MkII, Novation SL25 MKII, Faderport 8, Roland JV-90, Roland GR-50, Roland Octapad, Akai MPD-18. MIDI Patchbay: MOTU 8x8, - Mackie HR824, Yamaha HS-7, Mixer: Yamaha Promix 01, Rane HC-6.

Latest albums on iTunes

"Amber & Blue", and "Reasonable Approach" available on all major distribution music services.
All songs copyright.
by jBranam on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:35 am
lol... i know they want to fill the forums but they don't need 27 different 'off-topic' rooms (the number 27 being sarcastic... another free service i provide)

"i can make you feel but i can't make you think"

Ryzen 5 1600 : Asrock AB350M Pro4 : 32Gb 2400 RAM : Win10 64bit
Macbook Pro 13 : 10th Gen Quad i5 : 512Gb SSD and 1Tb Glyph Atom SSD : 16Gb 3733 RAM : Big Sur 11.1
iPad Air 3rd Gen : 64Gb : A12 Bionic : 10.5 inch
Presonus 192 Mobile : Audient iD4
Ultrasone 900 Pro : Blue Mix-Fi : AKG 240 Studio : Avantone Pro Planar Red
Samson Resolv 50a : Ik Multimedia iLoud

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯
by Lokeyfly on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:52 am
I thought VST plugs, and discussions about installing them in S1 and if they acted up were related Studio One. No that wasn't a primary part of the Deals threads, but conversation even before a purchase, during, or after, often migrated to such related topics.

I guess we have to be very select about where we choose threads and if subjects go off target.

Those sites seemed to be more Studio One related as I see it anyway. After all, that's where they evolved.

Not complaining, but I do see the simplicity in placing things here they are most often used.

It's ok, I know ****in an effort to meet the expanding needs of the Presonus community...blah, blah blah******.

Latest albums on iTunes

All songs copyright.
by jBranam on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:56 am
well call me a non-conformist but i ain't doing that dance. BAN me if you must lol... it is NOT like it ain't been done before. if i must reside here i am gonna fluff the pillows and kick the tires and make it comfortable for me... because in MY little world... i am the ONLY one that counts. cheers

and BTW... truly creative people NEVER play by the rules! it is a fact of life and art... jus' sayin'

but this will all eventually settle and work out (or it won't) and trust me... i have seen much worse. i have seen site and forums where you actually had to get 'mother's approval' before your post would even be posted.

mind you i am not a trouble maker per se... it is just i do things my way and only my way and some folks don't take kindly to me not playing 'their' games. :o

Macbook Pro 13 : 10th Gen Quad i5 : 512Gb SSD and 1Tb Glyph Atom SSD : 16Gb 3733 RAM : Big Sur 11.1

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯
by Lokeyfly on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:15 pm
Question: I see the "off-topic" sub forum is no longer where it was, and appears to be missing. Is this being considered for relocation? If so, that's fantastic!

Hope the Deal like threads are either (a) being relocated to the S1 forum. (b) allowed by the users to simply set those items up as they arise.

Either way, we are all (like you) trying to make this a productive and satisfying place to share related content.

I think as users become more aware as to what is "next door", they will acclimate to the larger community, which is a good thing.

Anyway thanks! and thank you for at least hearing us out.

Btw, I can see why the "delete me" thread can be a little problematic. With all of the pictures, and lengthy linking, it's probably a handful and is best stored in some outer location. It's also highly "off-topic".

I do realize some adjustments have to be made, and you guys try to assist.

Anyway, cheers!
Last edited by Lokeyfly on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Latest albums on iTunes

All songs copyright.
by mwright137 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:21 pm
If a thread gets off topic, we now have the ability to split the off-topic part of the thread into a new topic. Conversely, we can also merge two threads that are very similar. So threads that go way off-topic MIGHT be split. Sometimes the off-topic part is more interesting than the topic.

If you ever see a thread that you think SHOULD be split or merged, hit one of us up...

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by Lokeyfly on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:29 pm
If a thread gets off topic, we now have the ability to split the off-topic part of the thread into a new topic. Conversely, we can also merge two threads that are very similar. So threads that go way off-topic MIGHT be split. Sometimes the off-topic part is more interesting than the topic.

If you ever see a thread that you think SHOULD be split or merged, hit one of us up...
— by mwright137 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:21 pm

Ok, sounds good. Should work in everyone's favor. Hard for me to wrap my brain around just now. Had too many taco's and enchilada's for dinner. :)

Latest albums on iTunes

All songs copyright.
by mwright137 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:33 am
Are you saying the Off-Topic forum is no longer visible near the bottom of the index?

StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by sunmachine on Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:40 am
The Off-Topic forum is only visible for humans... ;)

Sonic Core XITE-1 SCOPE DSP Platform ~ Windows 7 Pro 64-bit@Mac Mini i7 (Late 2012) ~ Studio One Professional 2.6
RME Fireface UCX ~ OS X 10.9.5@MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) ~ Studio One Professional 2.6

--
Try FastMail for better email!
by mwright137 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:50 am
Should be at the very bottom. Or click here:

viewforum.php?f=8

My Website
by jBranam on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:24 am
that was funny sun... i needed that ... thanks

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯
by Lokeyfly on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:10 am
MW wrote: Are you saying the Off-Topic forum is no longer visible near the bottom of the index?
At the time I wrote that, yes. I saw it was back when I actually looked at it early in the AM. When I looked. Could have been there for a while now. Anyway, seriously, it was not there.

Latest albums on iTunes

All songs copyright.
by sunmachine on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:14 am
As I mentioned before, you have to be human to see the Off-Topic area, i. e. you have to be (really) logged in.
So just humanize yourself and you should be fine! :mrgreen:

Sonic Core XITE-1 SCOPE DSP Platform ~ Windows 7 Pro 64-bit@Mac Mini i7 (Late 2012) ~ Studio One Professional 2.6
RME Fireface UCX ~ OS X 10.9.5@MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) ~ Studio One Professional 2.6

--
Try FastMail for better email!
by mwright137 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:42 am
^^^ What he said.

I did notice it went away when I logged out.

My Website

16 posts
Page 1 of 1