Requests or concerns about the forum itself.
Technical Support requests should be logged directly at http://support.presonus.com
8 posts
Page 1 of 1
Most of the time, I'm surfing the web on the iPad these days.
So I'm wondering if you can make the small buttons at the top right corner (active topics, new posts etc.) bigger? Not too easy to press the right one with the index finger... but maybe that's just me...? :roll:

Sonic Core XITE-1 SCOPE DSP Platform ~ Windows 7 Pro 64-bit@Mac Mini i7 (Late 2012) ~ Studio One Professional 2.6
RME Fireface UCX ~ OS X 10.9.5@MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) ~ Studio One Professional 2.6

--
Try FastMail for better email!
by matthewgorman on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:45 am
Its not just you, and the ipad makes you press twice, which is NOT great.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by sunmachine on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:48 am
matthewgorman wroteIts not just you, and the ipad makes you press twice, which is NOT great.

Right, that's annoying!
Is this something that can be changed anywhere in the forum software?

Sonic Core XITE-1 SCOPE DSP Platform ~ Windows 7 Pro 64-bit@Mac Mini i7 (Late 2012) ~ Studio One Professional 2.6
RME Fireface UCX ~ OS X 10.9.5@MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) ~ Studio One Professional 2.6

--
by matthewgorman on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:56 am
The double press is all apple. Not sure of the button resizing, but we can ask.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by ForumAdmin on Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:06 pm
The Moderators and myself are collecting the requests for a future update on the site. Keep the suggestions coming. We're going to be taking a look at all of these. And yes we are testing this on mobile devices as well in case anyone was wondering. :)

Forum Admin
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 5 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.
by SwitchBack on Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:21 am
Maybe a user setting to disable tooltips will take care of the double-clicking on iPads?
by sirmonkey on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:12 pm
My absolutely brilliant work-around suggestion:

Stylus.

(I'm 50% kidding...but then, I had the same problem on one of my gadgets, and wound up getting a touchscreen stylus at the dollar store...very handy, when I can find it)

Atari 5200, 64K RAM S1PRO Radio Shack Cassette Recorder w/internal Mic, and too many plugins.
by sunmachine on Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:42 pm
They already enlarged the (main) buttons, so it's not an issue anymore.
But thanks anyway! :)

--

8 posts
Page 1 of 1