Requests or concerns about the forum itself.
Technical Support requests should be logged directly at http://support.presonus.com
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
If you would like to see which forums have new posts in them, you can see this in any forum or subforum as the icon for that forum turns blue when there are new posts in it.

If you see a post listing, there can be one or more icons in it. The blue icon (if present) will take you to the first message in that forum that you have not yet read. The icon beside it will take you to the very last message in that forum.

View Unanswered Posts
The "View Unanswered Posts" icon in the upper right will present you with a list of all messages that have no reply. This is helpful if you are looking to help people and want to see if anyone has not been answered yet.

View Unread Posts
The "View Unread Posts" icon in the upper right will present you with a list of all messages that you have not yet read. This is on the entire forum.

View New Posts
The "View New Posts" icon in the upper right will show you all posts in the last "X" amount of time. I'm not sure what "X" is - that's probably an admin setting.

View Active Topics
The "View Active Topics" icon in the upper right will present you with a list of all topics that meet the definition of "active" set by the forum. This is probably based on number of posts and how recent they are.

View Your Posts
Self-explanatory.

Mark Forums Read
"Mark Forums Read" will do just that - it will mark all forum posts as if you went in and read them. This works with "View Unread Posts" to help you find only posts since your last visit.

Screen shots later - not possible on this computer.

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by matthewgorman on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:04 am
View Unread Posts
The "View Unread Posts" icon in the upper right will present you with a list of all messages that you have not yet read. This is on the entire forum.

View New Posts
The "View New Posts" icon in the upper right will show you all posts in the last "X" amount of time. I'm not sure what "X" is - that's probably an admin setting.

These are user configurable in the user control panel under "board Preferences/edit display options".

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by Skip Jones on Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:17 pm
This one is for the seasoned users from the old forum. Remember search? Try it now! Type in "Bacon", for instance and you're there in a heartbeat. Thanks, PreSonus!

Skip

Skip

Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

Windows 10 X 64 : AMD Phenom II X 4 945, ATI Radeon 5450 / 512 RAM - 8GB RAM / 1T SATA, Mac Mini (Late 2014), Faderport and Faderport 8, Yamaha S-08 Synth, Fishman TriplePlay Guitar MIDI, Logidy Controller, assorted PreSonus Gear

3 posts
Page 1 of 1