Requests or concerns about the forum itself.
Technical Support requests should be logged directly at http://support.presonus.com
6 posts
Page 1 of 1
In my forum profile under the avatar section it says "Please go to my.presonus com to update your account settings". I did this and a photo now appears there. But it does not appear on my forum posts, :?: :?:

My songs

Intel i9 9940X @ 3.3GHz, 14 cores, 32GB RAM.
OS & Programs drive: 1TB SSD
Data drives: 1 x 1TB SSD drive, plus extra 1TB HDD drive
Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
Studio One 64 bit. Version: 4.6.1.55987
Cakewalk by BandLab
1 Lava Lamp
by jBranam on Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:24 am
top right banner on site here has your pic. place mouse over it and it will drop a menu down. under my account... upload a new pic from there. but also at the bottom of this forum there is a delete cookies link. click it and refresh. you will again have to say you are a human and all should be well after that. cheers

“Life is so constructed, that the event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation.”

Knot Hardly Productions
¯\_ { ͡• ͜ʖ ͡•} _/¯
by Kiwicomposer on Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:34 am
Check out the New Forums 101 area: viewforum.php?f=217

And in particular te advice about the Avatar: viewtopic.php?f=217&t=132

Steve Currington
Wellington, New Zealand

Presonus Audiobox1818vsl, Presonus Audiobox USB, Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56, Presonus Faderport, Presonus Monitor Station v2, M-Audio Axiom Pro 49 keyboard, KMI QuNeo & QuNexus, sundry other external FX hardware, mics, plugins & instruments.
Studio One v2.6.3, Sibelius v7.x, Notion v5.x, Progression v3.x, Melodyne Editor v2.1.2, Logic 9.x
iMac's & MacBookAir all running OSX Mavericks 10.9.5

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
by db on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:35 pm
jBranam wrotetop right banner on site here has your pic. place mouse over it and it will drop a menu down. under my account... upload a new pic from there. but also at the bottom of this forum there is a delete cookies link. click it and refresh. you will again have to say you are a human and all should be well after that. cheers

That did the trick for me. Was pretty stuck before. ;)

House | Dubstep by Thedmncproject

i7 920 | W8.1 x64 | 12GB RAM | Samson | Studio One Pro v2 | Echo Audio Fire 4 | Nvidia GTX 480
by billtilton on Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:04 pm
I've tried everything suggested but nothing happens. Please help!

audient iD 14 audio interface
A-300 Pro Midi controller
i-5 9600K Cpu #3.70 GHz
32 GB RAM
64 Bit OS
Win 10 Pro
Studio One 5.1.2
by leosutherland on Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:45 am
jBranam wrotetop right banner on site here has your pic. place mouse over it and it will drop a menu down. under my account... upload a new pic from there. but also at the bottom of this forum there is a delete cookies link. click it and refresh. you will again have to say you are a human and all should be well after that. cheers

Hi JB

Yeah, done all that - doesn't fix the problem, for me at least.

Raised a ticket 3 months ago to which Presonus said IT are aware of it and working on it - hmm.

Yes, it is a minor issue, but still... :roll:

...said Halo

Studio One Pro v4.6.2 / v5.5.2 / v6.5.2
Serum, Diva, Repro, Synthmaster, Syntronik Bully, MTron Pro, Kontakt 6/7, AIR synths, Cherry Audio synths, Battery 4, PPG Wave 3.V, Generate

3XS SQ170 Music Studio PC
Windows 10 x64 (22H2)
i7 8700 Hexcore 3.2GHz, 16GB, 2TB 970 EVO+ M.2 NVMe SSD + 1TB SATA HD
Scarlett 2i4 (G2), Korg Taktile 25, Faderport 2018, ATOM

Beyerdynamic DT990 Pros, JBL 305P II speakers

6 posts
Page 1 of 1