Requests or concerns about the forum itself.
Technical Support requests should be logged directly at http://support.presonus.com
8 posts
Page 1 of 1
First of all, congrats on the new forum. Hope it will be a step beyond what the old forum was and offer help for both novices and experts in a lot more then just the PreSonus hard- and software.

Which also brings me to the following. The old forums are a very valuable source of information regarding the PreSonus products, but also regarding far more topics in the realm of recording, mixing, mastering, PA etc.

There are a lot of sticky posts that hold valuable information in the old forum and I would like to see those get migrated to the new forum. I know the old forum is available for reference, which is a good thing. But we all know how it goes and most of the time forum visitors can't be bothered to go diving in archived posts. Maybe I can find the time to do a little digging and move a few topics this way.

Also I'm curious when it says lockdown, that does mean the old forum can still be accessed and read right? I know we kept the previous old forum around for quite some time.

The only thing I personally feel a little sad about is the loss of post count... I was pretty proud of the 8k number and the Baconator status... :-( Oh well, might push me to coming back more regularly ;-)

2011 21,5" iMac; Core i3, 8 GB RAM, Mac OSX 10.10.3
2012 13" MacBook Air; Core i5, 4GB Ram Mac OSX 10.9.5

Studio One Pro 1 / 2; Ableton Suite 9; Digital Performer 8; Maschine 2.0; Pro Tools 10; Logic Pro X

PreSonus FireStudio Mobile; PreSonus AudioBox 44VSL; Softube Console 1
by mwright137 on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:26 am
The old forum will remain read-only after it is locked down, so you can either copy stickies here so searches find them or link to them there.

If you have a thread that you think should be a sticky, let a Moderator know and we can pass that along to a site admin. The final decision is up to PreSonus.

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by db on Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:36 am
Hi Guys. :)

Motoko wroteThere are a lot of sticky posts that hold valuable information in the old forum and I would like to see those get migrated to the new forum. I know the old forum is available for reference, which is a good thing. But we all know how it goes and most of the time forum visitors can't be bothered to go diving in archived posts. Maybe I can find the time to do a little digging and move a few topics this way.

I have a few stickies to migrate over. I will sort that our over the next 3- 5 days or so. The FAQ and S1 tips threads I set up will surely be rebuilt here on the new forum, I am working on them now, sorting out links and images it will take a good deal of time but is definitely worth it as those threads (along with many others) help to get people up and running with Studio One as quickly as possible. Yes. While they could search the old forum most users will prefer to have that info here instead (on the new forum) which is my preference as well.

I will let one of the mods know. 8-)

The only thing I personally feel a little sad about is the loss of post count... I was pretty proud of the 8k number and the Baconator status... :-( Oh well, might push me to coming back more regularly ;-)

Numbers. Here today and gone tomorrow. You just cannot trust them :mrgreen:

House | Dubstep by Thedmncproject

i7 920 | W8.1 x64 | 12GB RAM | Samson | Studio One Pro v2 | Echo Audio Fire 4 | Nvidia GTX 480
by jpettit on Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:56 am
viewtopic.php?f=217&t=130

Not sure if you read this but it was things I picked up while migrating about a dozen post over.

The official call at this point is no post will be migrated unless your do the work yourself.

Straight text and YouTube stuff is fairly easy to migrate.
Currently picture sizes are the biggest challenge.

I this point I believe you can only migrate your post as if you do a copy and paste it will appear as coming from your.

Hope that helps.

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 23H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by db on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:33 am
Yes I have seen that thanks It did help :)

I will likely change the format of the posts within the threads I migrate over a little to make it easier to manage for me and easier to read for others. ;)

jpettit wrotehttps://forums.presonus.com/viewtopic.php?f=217&t=130

Not sure if you read this but it was things I picked up while migrating about a dozen post over.

The official call at this point is no post will be migrated unless your do the work yourself.

Straight text and YouTube stuff is fairly easy to migrate.
Currently picture sizes are the biggest challenge.

I this point I believe you can only migrate your post as if you do a copy and paste it will appear as coming from your.

Hope that helps.

i7 920 | W8.1 x64 | 12GB RAM | Samson | Studio One Pro v2 | Echo Audio Fire 4 | Nvidia GTX 480
by sunmachine on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:45 am
db, thanks for migrating your mega threads to the new home - AGAIN! :P

Motoko, glad to see you here, too!
And congrats to a post count of 1 ;-)
What about adding your 8k post count to your avatar - that way nobody can steal it again! :mrgreen:

Sonic Core XITE-1 SCOPE DSP Platform ~ Windows 7 Pro 64-bit@Mac Mini i7 (Late 2012) ~ Studio One Professional 2.6
RME Fireface UCX ~ OS X 10.9.5@MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) ~ Studio One Professional 2.6

--
Try FastMail for better email!
by db on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:30 pm
sunmachine wrotedb, thanks for migrating your mega threads to the new home - AGAIN! :P

Should be fun as ever. :mrgreen: Hope to see your mega threads migrate over as well :D

by Monolithent on Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:15 pm
Guess I need to rebuild mine as well. Needed to be done anyway.

8 posts
Page 1 of 1