Requests or concerns about the forum itself.
Technical Support requests should be logged directly at http://support.presonus.com
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
I've seen other forums where you can rest your mouse cursor over the thread title and see the first post without actually having to click on the thread. It pops up like the button label's do in Studio One when you rest your mouse cursor over them.

It would be nice if that could be implemented here.

Thanks,

Shane

Shane

Intel i7 6700k || 16GB RAM || 2 x 250GB SSD's || Win 10 Pro || S1 Pro 3.5.4 x64 || Sphere || Studio 1810c || Yamaha HS-80M's || ART Pro VLA II Compressor || ART Pro MPA II Reference Series Mic Pre || Blue Bluebird Mic || The usual misc. guitars.
by mwright137 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:00 pm
That requires a plugin and I did ask for it at one point. Not sure where that stands.

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by AlexTinsley on Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:22 pm
Noted.

Forum Admin
Please add your specs to your SIGNATURE.
Search the STUDIO ONE 4 ONLINE MANUAL. Access your MY.PRESONUS account.
OVERVIEW of how to get your issue fixed or the steps to create a SUPPORT TICKET.
Needs to include: 1) One Sentence Description 2) Expected Results 3) Actual Results 4) Steps to Reproduce.

3 posts
Page 1 of 1