Requests or concerns about the forum itself.
Technical Support requests should be logged directly at http://support.presonus.com
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello,

I am logged in and want to make a post. I am asked to login in.
posting.php?mode=reply&f=111&t=13943
I click that I am human.
How to change this.
Is it something I am doing wrong?
This does not happen very time.
It is annoying as I have to find the Password.

Studio One Professional 3, Fl Studio 12, Cubase 7.5, Reaper 5, Sonar Platinum, Komplete 8, Windows 10 - 64bit, Firebox, iPad Air as Midi Controller.
by jpettit on Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:17 pm
The login in only last for a certain amount of time. If you have not logged in that day it will ask for a re-login.

My Website, Free Studio One Advance Training
SPECS: Win 11 22H2, 18 Core i9: 32Gb DDR4 ram, 42" 4K monitor, StudioLive 24/16, Faderport16, Central Station Plus, Sceptre 6, Sceptre 8, Temblor T10, Eris 4.5, HP60, Studio One Pro latest, Test Platforms Reaper latest, Cakewalk latest
by Steve Carter on Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:40 pm
Yes...
This 'log in' requirement is particularly tiresome (a euphemism for bloody annoying), even when you click on the link in an automated email response and still have to type in your email address and password even though the 'remember me' tick box has been ticked any number of times before - makes you wonder why that tick box exists because it doesn't seem to serve any purpose!
Regards...

Windows 10 Pro/i7 6800k @3.4Ghz/16Gb ram. Studio One 6 Pro, Melodyne Editor, Vocalign Project 5, Superior Drummer 3, Izotope Music Production Suite 6, Komplete 13 and various other plugins. Focusrite Saffire Pro 40, Faderport, Focal Alpha 50's, Korg Pa3x, Korg Pad Kontrol, numerous guitars, basses & other antiquated outboard gear.
Maybe one day I'll actually finish a project!
by Ellinas on Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:05 pm
jpettit wroteThe login in only last for a certain amount of time. If you have not logged in that day it will ask for a re-login.

I am logged in and can see my account.
So why do I need to click "I ma human"
and then log in again to enter the forum?
This happens in the same day.
I can live with it but I find it annoying.

And I do have the "remember me" enabled..

Studio One Professional 3, Fl Studio 12, Cubase 7.5, Reaper 5, Sonar Platinum, Komplete 8, Windows 10 - 64bit, Firebox, iPad Air as Midi Controller.
by matthewgorman on Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:04 am
Make sure that you are not "ingognito" on the browser, and the browser is set to accept cookies.

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5

5 posts
Page 1 of 1