Requests or concerns about the forum itself.
Technical Support requests should be logged directly at http://support.presonus.com
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
The tittle says it all. Actually managed to record into 'Capture' and load into 'Studio1' then play back through laptop sound card. Still can not post in any forum other than this one though.

Macbook Pro 2.6GH 16GB Ram
RM16
RME Babyface
by matthewgorman on Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:59 pm
Is the equipment registered under the same username you are posting with?

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by stephenbish on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:33 pm
Yes it is.
When I click on my name in the forum it shows the same photo as in the my account page where the products are registered, although that page has my name in 'Sir name' 'First name' format. I think the forum user name was automatically generated from my email address and there is no option to change it.

RM16
RME Babyface
by stephenbish on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:26 am
Found the answer.... Log out and log back in. Had not done so since registering RM16 and Software. That is one criticism I have of both the software and the web site. A lot of the software is easy enough to figure but I find the odd thing that drives me crazy till I figure it out. A lot has to do with the fact that Firewire and multi track recording is new to me but yesterday it was assigning channels for output in the RM16 from Studio one, then the same playing back with just the lap top at home. Today it was eventually figuring that the returns on the effects channels only respond when 'Mains' is selected. I am however delighted with both the hardware and the software and my progress in learning them.
Now it's off to the 'post' purchase forums.
Cheers everyone
Steve.

RM16
RME Babyface

4 posts
Page 1 of 1