Requests or concerns about the forum itself.
Technical Support requests should be logged directly at http://support.presonus.com
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hello!
Im having some timing issues when listening to my audio tracks after recording. I have no latency while recording already fixed that, but the audio recording doesnt places its self on the right timing 🤔 this only happens when im recording with toontrack amp plugin for guitar. Is there some other settings i can adjust in studio one ?
by patm300e on Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:54 am
You need to post this question in Studio One/Studio One Forum Community Support

Most people won't look at Home as this is the base for the entire PreSonus forum. Also it would help to put your system in your signature (Look at the bottom of mine). That also helps people that want to help you.

Here's how:
ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature

Studio One 5.1 Professional on Home built i9 10900K on ASUS Z490 Prime-A with 32 GB RAM 64-bit Windows 10 Pro Premium 500GB M2 WD Black SSD (OS) 1TB M2 WD Black SSD Data Drive. Behringer U-Phoria UMC204HD, and/or XR-18 USB 2.0 Interface. Single FaderPort , Behringer X-Touch control. Ozone 10 Advanced, Various Waves Plug-ins including Nx with Head Tracker and Ocean Way Nashville and Abbey Road studios.M-Audio Oxygen Pro Mini 32-Mini-Key Keyboard Controller, You Rock Guitar [Gen 2] Guitar MIDI Controller. Alesis DM10 MKII Studio Kit Electronic Drum Set.

2 posts
Page 1 of 1