Requests or concerns about the forum itself.
Technical Support requests should be logged directly at http://support.presonus.com
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hey guys.

From time to time, but not always, when I come back to the forum and click on the 'Human' button it will automatically log me in to the forum and my account.

I'm using Firefox 30.0.

Here's a step by step of what I did today when it happened ...

I was having problems with my internet connection this morning so I deleted all the cache and history files in Firefox. That didn't fix it, but I eventually got it going by rebooting my ISP's FM transceiver. Anyway, then I logged in to the forum, made a couple of posts, logged out, shut down my browser and computer, spent several hours away from my computer, came back, clicked the 'Human' button, and it logged me right in without asking for my login/password.

Anyone else seen this? It's happened to me a couple of times.

Thanks,

Shane

Shane

Intel i7 6700k | Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P | Kingston 16GB 2133 | 2 x Samsung 250GB EVO SSD's | Vantec UGT-FW210 FW Card | Win 10 Pro | S1 Pro 3.5.4 x64 | Firestudio Mobile | Yamaha HS-80's | ART Pro VLA II Vactrol Tube Compressor | ART Pro MPA II Reference Series Tube Mic Pre | Blue Bluebird Mic
by cristofe on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:27 am
No problem here.....but I'm on Chrome.

http://www.fandalism.com/cristofe

PC'S: HP XW6000 Dual 3.2GHz Intel Xeon, 8GB RAM WinXP SP2 HP 6005 Pro AMD Athalon X2 B24 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM Win8 Pro Dell Latitude E6410 Laptop Intel i5 2.67Ghz 8GB RAM Win7 Pro x64 Audio Interfaces: Terratec EWS88MT PCI (2), Audiobox 1818VSL USB & Firestudio 26x26 Firewire, Line 6 PodXT, Roland GS-10, NI Rig Kontrol 3

Monitors: Yamaha HS50M's DAW: S1 3.2.1 Pro

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.
by Bub on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:29 pm
The only time I use Chrome is when I'm poking around Youtube. Chrome has the best ad blocker so I don't have to listen to the same frickin' insurance ad every time I click on a video.

I don't know ... something isn't right. I just clicked on the 'human' button and it skipped the login screen and sent me right back to main forum screen, but this time it didn't log me in. I had to click on it again.

Something is funky with it, at least in Firefox. BTW ... I updated it to 31.0.

It's not a big deal at all to click the button a couple of times, but the part I don't like is when it logs me in to the forum and my account automatically.

I don't like the fact that it logs me in to my account at all to be honest, and even more so that I have to manually log out of two places when I only logged in to one. If that was a conscious decision then it was a bad one. That needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

Shane

Intel i7 6700k | Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P | Kingston 16GB 2133 | 2 x Samsung 250GB EVO SSD's | Vantec UGT-FW210 FW Card | Win 10 Pro | S1 Pro 3.5.4 x64 | Firestudio Mobile | Yamaha HS-80's | ART Pro VLA II Vactrol Tube Compressor | ART Pro MPA II Reference Series Tube Mic Pre | Blue Bluebird Mic
by brianmeisner1 on Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:42 pm
We have recently resolved an issue with auto login problems on the forum and this issue should be resolved now. Please give it a try and let us know if you are still having any problems.

PreSonus Tech Support

Brian Meisner
Forum Administrator
by jrnberglund on Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:44 pm
Hello
It seems like the Person is homepage is in no working condition have tried to log in but log in page keep on loading - please fix this issue

No problem else where

And by the way please post a technical support for me

Having trouble with my person's audiovox i2 USB when changing programs on my pc and want sound I have to unplug it and start over and plug it in again please help me since I cannot log in anymore

5 posts
Page 1 of 1