AudioBox 1818VSL, 44VSL and 22VSL
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Can I record 6 inputs each to a different track in reaper 4.77 as well as ableton live 9, with 1818 vsl.

I hope this does not sound like a stupid question, I got a list of questions that said to check this as some units send the inputs to a single stero track.
by mwright137 on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:43 pm
The 1818 has 18 separate inputs. By itself, you have 8 mic pres feeding 8 of those inputs, so you can record 8 separate tracks right out of the box.

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website
by PAE_Perry on Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:47 pm
curtissaukkola1 wroteCan I record 6 inputs each to a different track in reaper 4.77 as well as ableton live 9, with 1818 vsl.

I hope this does not sound like a stupid question, I got a list of questions that said to check this as some units send the inputs to a single stero track.

Yes. Once you set the AudioBox 1818VSL as the audio device in your DAW's audio preferences (ASIO for Windows OS, Core Audio for Mac OS X), you can create up to 8 separate Audio Tracks. Within each Audio Track created, you'd select the desired Input Channel there. This step can vary from DAW to DAW, of course.
by adhoriyaadin on Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:32 pm
you can record 8 separate tracks right out of the box.

You can easily check out our high quality Testking nclex pn 3000 which prepares you well Testking ccnp security for the You can also get success in real ciis.edu with the quality nova.edu

4 posts
Page 1 of 1