Nimbit forum has been locked due to spam. Please use Knowledge Base for commonly asked questions or contact support.
3 posts
Page 1 of 1
From what I read, Nimbit looks Great for prepping the music, into a digital package for sales, on physical media, and encoding for tracking of sales and plays, etc.. Even merchandise.
It does NOT however, appear that Nimbit distributes to the aforementioned type points of sale. iTunes was my largest point of sales by far.

The last time I put an album "out there", was via TuneCore, who did a fine job getting my music into Numerous digital stores, such as iTunes, Amazon, etc.. The iTunes stores were world wide as well.

Does Nimbit assist in selling music via any manner other than your own Nimbit created web store AND/OR physical CD's ?
(This would make it THE one-stop shop for artists to create. make, and sell)

Thanks for reading.

Intel Core i7-6700 @3.40GHz / 3.41GHz
Windows 10 64bit
16 Gigs RAM
AudioBox 1818VSL

StudioOne Pro v3.3.2
controlled by:
PX5S Pro 88
Faderport 8 8-)
Maschine Studio 2
Roli RISE ( controller of the future ) :ugeek:

47 za-billion dollars of soft synths, effects, and debt (the rest is a highly coveted government secret) .

http://www.soundcloud.com/inverted7th

by PatrickS on Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:11 pm
I'm interested in this as well. I'm getting easy to release a single and don't know a heck of a lot about digital distribution, so a "one stop shop" would be really handy.

My impression is that Nimbit is more for marketing and direct-to-fan sales than for digital distribution. I may end up using both Nimbit and CD Baby (or similar) to cover both aspects.

It would be really nice, though, to be able to handle it all from one hub. I know marketing and distribution is super important, but spending time on that is time I could spend making music :)

Cheers
Pat

G&L Tribute Comanche || G&L Tribute L-2500 || Roland XV-88 keyboard || Roland TD9 V-drums || Austin ribbon mic || Sennheiser HD280 Pro cans
Studio One 2.6 (64 bit) || Audiobox USB || Asus U50f Intel Core i3, Windows 7 x64

http://www.patrickmusic.me
by ashoksharma1 on Sun May 10, 2015 11:33 pm
Selling music in online world have many paths, actually it requires architectural strategy.

Nimbit and Google Artist Hub are welcome, they are thinking about music economy via online methods.

Nimbit has fancy styles and targeted services in canned way.

Any one here on Nimbit? How are you doing?

3 posts
Page 1 of 1