Includes StudioLive 312Ai, 315Ai 328Ai and SL18sAi
2 posts
Page 1 of 1
Was there announcement of this firmware update here? Or on Facebook? If so I missed it.

Just found it today - apparently it was released March 31. The big change is that input sensitivity was boosted by 10dB (from -24 to -14 according to the notes). So the speakers are 10dB louder - essentially twice as loud.

This was something I've wondered about since I got these last November... it seemed like I had to crank them pretty high to get a reasonable level, and fortunately I haven't had to push them so far. I never bothered to ask anyone, but it didn't seem like I should have to push past 0 dB in SL Room Control to get a decent level.

Anyway, not complaining or looking a gift horse in the mouth. I'm gonna need the extra SPL next month when my cover band reunites so... thanks! Can you please post more prominent firmware release announcements?

David
Last edited by dlovrien on Mon May 18, 2015 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by mwright137 on Sun May 17, 2015 6:05 pm
I'm pretty sure it was posted but may have been lost when the subforms were merged.

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website

2 posts
Page 1 of 1