Includes StudioLive 312Ai, 315Ai 328Ai and SL18sAi
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
I tried to run room control on my macbook pro4. v10.6.8. Error message not compatible. I run everything on here. StudioLive,VSL, Universal Control Ai. Why can't i run room control.
by -Luis- on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:59 pm
Screen Shot 2014-07-12 at 2.56.13 PM.png
by 2Loud4u on Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:54 pm
well that answers that. I need to upgrade from 10.6 to 10.8. I didn't do the update to ios 7 because of all the issues it had with slRemote when first released. I have a back-up iPad and did the ios7 update and slRemote crashed. Presonus fixed most of the issues after about a month. I still have IOS6 on my main iPad and no issues with the 32.4.2Ai. I think i will leave well enough alone and use the back-up Ipad with IOS 7 to run Room Control. Since no one can solve the wi-fi issues with my 328's and 118subs i"ll just run the 4 cat5 five cables in the harness with the signal and power. Probally much more stable anyway.
by mwright137 on Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:48 am
On the Ethernet, since the WiFi uses 2.4 GHz I was having issues with my Line 6 digital wireless devices on the same band. Also, Microwave ovens and other devices can introduce wireless interference.

I am waiting for Dante to fully realize the potential of the speakers and this will required a wired connection. So I got a small Ethernet switch and some medium (50 ft) and long (100 ft) Ethernet cables to run all this. When Dante comes out, we will no longer have to run the signal (XLR cable) so that will save a little work.

I am Sir Melvis Bacon, Knight of BaconHam Palace.

Studio One 2 Pro 3.3.x (64 bit). MacBook Pro 13". OS X Sierra version 10.12.3.
RM16AI and CS18AI connected in Stagebox mode via MOTU AVB Switch.
StudioLive 328AI (x2); AudioBox 22 VSL; BlueTube DP V2; FaderPort; Monitor Station; RC 500; Temblor T10.

To add your software and hardware specs to your signature to make it easier for us to help you, click HERE.

My Website

4 posts
Page 1 of 1