Includes StudioLive 312Ai, 315Ai 328Ai and SL18sAi
6 posts
Page 1 of 1
No feedback from owners of Ai speakers, how it sound, problems for live sound, should i buy …
review for presonus ai speakers vs qsc or vs other speakers
by dlovrien on Thu Dec 18, 2014 2:09 pm
I bought two 328AI and one 18sAI for my acoustic band last month. I set them up in my living room side-by-side with the QSC KW122 + KW181 I have been using for the past 3 years. I did not turn them up stupid loud, but the difference in sound quality was immediately noticeable. I really enjoyed the QSC's but the 328's definitely sounded better. Flat, transparent and non-fatiguing.

I have only gigged with them once so far and they were a huge success. Again - small venue, acoustic band... not really loud levels but the best quality sound the venue owner had ever heard in that room. I sold my QSC rig on Craigslist the next week.

I really need to spend more time tweaking and getting experience with them but I'm very happy so far.
by matthewgorman on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:36 pm
Not an owner, but have used them a few times. Very good all purpose speaker. Nice tight lows, and very clear in the mids and highs. Plenty of power to spare, but I was using them in a smaller venue (maybe 200 capacity).

Matt

Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Win 10 64bit, 8GB RAM, Intel Xeon
Lenovo Thinkpad E520, Windows 7 64bit, 8 GB RAM, Intel i5 Processor

S1Pro V5
by mirceapavel on Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:19 pm
thanks for the replies, I use them in larger spaces that i want more opinions
by rnaqvi on Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:42 am
We have a lot of owners that are a part of the StudioLive Users Group on Facebook.

Don't know if you are a Facebooker but if you post this question there, you will get a bunch of responses from owners.

Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/236075319847351/

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,R
Rick

Rick Naqvi
VP of Sales, PreSonus Audio Electronics
http://www.presonus.com
by mirceapavel on Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:16 am
Thank you Rick

6 posts
Page 1 of 1