Includes StudioLive 312Ai, 315Ai 328Ai and SL18sAi
4 posts
Page 1 of 1
Desperately need help! Purchased two Studio Live 315ai speakers a week ago. Updated firmware on one speaker with no issues. Works fine. Had issues updating firmware on second, like it wouldn't take. Finally got the firmware to update after an hour of trying. Did sound check last Saturday. Both speakers worked with no issues.

Turned on speakers today to test Capture (recording our gig tonight) and the second speaker is not working. Seen on network but does not respond to the SL Control. No sound. Tried updating firmware. No dice. Buttons do not work. It acts like it is locked / stuck. Very frustrated after spending a ton of money and have only one speaker for tonight's gig. Anyone have similar issues? Is there a way to do a factory reset ? Couldn't find info on the web or manual. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Rich
Last edited by RichStudio on Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
by RichStudio on Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:01 pm
Bump
by rpark on Sat May 21, 2016 5:35 pm
This is way late for your post, but I just wandered into the forum after chasing some similar issues on my 328s.

One thing I didn't think of when I started troubleshooting was that when I did the update the speaker would lose its wireless association to the network, and that would have to be reestablished to get Room Control to bring the speaker up. I don't know if this is something that will help you, but once I used a cable to reconnect the speaker to Room Control, I regained access to it.

I've never tried it so I am not sure what would happen if you mute a speaker in Room Control and turn it off in that state. Anyone? I'm curious if that resets on start, or would you have to reconnect in SL RC to unmute it?
by RichStudio on Sun May 22, 2016 9:27 am
The speaker was faulty. Replacement works well.

4 posts
Page 1 of 1