Forum für schnelle Hilfe bei Fragen zu Studio One
5 posts
Page 1 of 1
Hallo,

sämtliche Hilfestellung auf Youtube hat mir nicht geholfen.

Kann mir bitte jemand detailliert erklären, wie es genau funktioniert, den Klick
nur auf den Kopfhörerausgang vom Interface zu legen?

Vielen Dank schon mal.
by robertschmid1 on Fri May 07, 2021 11:43 am
Mag sich bitte jemand die Mühe machen um mir zu sagen wie das geht?

Ich hab versucht des nach diversen Youtubeanleitungen zu machen aber leider ohne Erfolg.

Es kann doch nicht so schwer sein den Click nur auf den Kopfhörer zu legen?

Ich habe einen Kanal angelegt mit dem Klick und in den Audioeinstellungen einen Kanal erstellt indem ich den cue mix aktiviert in der check box aktiviert habe aber es funktioniert einfach nicht.
by SwitchBack on Fri May 07, 2021 1:07 pm
Hallo, ich versuch's mal auf Deutsch:

Alle Ausgänge in S1 haben eine eigene Metronom-ein/aus-taste und kleiner Metronomlautstärkeschieber neben der grosse Lautstärkeschieber. So haben alle Ausgänge zugriff auf Click.
by robertschmid1 on Fri May 07, 2021 1:45 pm
Thx for the effort but this is not the answer i was searching for.
I save up money now i think about ableton, i think this is the better solution for me
there is a bigger community which is more helpful for beginners, and there is more
helpful content on youtube. i feel completely lost here.
by SwitchBack on Fri May 07, 2021 2:30 pm
Ah, English is easier for me :D

In S1 you already set up an output for your headphones. That output in S1 has a master fader. If you can't see it then open the Mix view and click the 'Outputs' button on the left to see all active outputs. Right above the master fader of the headphones output you find a metronome on/off button and a tiny fader button. Click and hold it and it turns into the metronome output fader for that output. So when the metronome is running (switched on in the bottom task bar) then the buttons and tiny faders above the master faders control if and how much click you get per output. Easy really, and nothing to do with cue.

5 posts
Page 1 of 1