Studio One Feature Requests Update
- Please bookmark this link.
Change Is Good
- A voting system was the highest requested feature in the website forum feedback area
- Also Requested by the developers, product managers, support staff and forum mods
What is needed to Ask A Question or Vote?
- The developers have committed to reviewing the feature request area on a regular basis.
Moving your Feature Requests to a new home
- Manual migration was not done primarily because we want that the original posters to be credited with their submission.
- Now is a time to take a look at what you've posted previously, rethink it and post it with any added information.
- Re-post your feature request there if it has not already been asked.
- Link back to your original forum post if needed for additional information.
- Please do a search before posting. If it exists, then vote for it and add any additional information you feel is needed.
Get Out and Vote!
- The developers need to know what you're most interested in.
- You can only vote once (Per Request) and you can change your vote if you change your mind.
- Voting does get you points. Up votes gets points, Down votes loses points
- Review the point system for the Answers site here.
- Leave supporting comments under the issues you are voting for.
- View user dashboards, to see questions asked, answered, voted, etc.
How to See What's Hot and What's Not
- Click on Questions first in the title menu.
- Click the category "Studio One Feature Requests".
- There are sub categories that can be selected below the main header menu for further refinement.
- This sub-forum will remain in the forum legend until March 31st
- After April 1st, the Feature Request Forum Archive will be available in the Studio One Index only.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests