image description

Non-iPad Remote: Working!
  Forum Index » AudioBox VSL 1818 
Author
Prenoob

Of course it did. I am using the Microsoft network sniffer tool to try to examine the packets. It's hard to find the one with, for example, the click of a mute button from all those 20/sec updates. How did you isolate the packets so you could see what values were used for the various controls? I didn't think you had a 16.4.2 to play with. Any help would greatly appreciated.
jefftk
Prenoob
[Avatar]

"How did you isolate the packets so you could see what values were used for the various controls?"

I first got the python program to where it could understand the general structure of the protocol. [1] Then I could tell it to print only the id of the control I was modifying, so that when I clicked "mute" I could learn what id corresponded to muting (see control_hierarchy; on the vsl1818 mute is 3052).

[1] The description I wrote up, which might be similar for the 16.4.2 is http://www.jefftk.com/news/2012-12-21
[WWW]
lucasbmx448@hotmail.com
Prenoob

Hey guys,

Sorry to re up his post but a need some help…

I'm doing summing with my presonus and my mackie sr24.4. But i'm having some problems, i cant use output 1 and 2 to send it for a channel of my mixer, and cant use 7 and 8 too…

I dont know how to explain what is happen, but the output 1, 2, 3 and 4 dont send any signal … if i turn up the volume fader i have a feedback

There are some way to use the 8 outputs to send for my mackie?

Forum Index » AudioBox VSL 1818
Go to: