image description

Problem with the authorization code EZ Drummer
  Forum Index » Studio One General Discussion 
Author
Prenoob

Hi, i have recently bought the FP10. Everything works perfect, but when i open the EZ Drummer, he ask me for an authorization code. I follow the instructions, but i can`t find the code that came with the FP10 for the EZ Drummer.

Where is it?

Thanks
Motoko
Baconator
[Avatar]

It is in your user profile on Presonus.com. Log-in, go to My Software.
Mac OS X 10.8.2: iMac 21,5" - Core i3 - 8GB Ram
Mac OS X 10.8.2: MacBook Air 13" - Core i5 - 4GB Ram

PreSonus FireStudio Mobile || PreSonus AudioBox 44 VSL || PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 || Alesis Active M1 MkII || CME XKey || NI Maschine || Waldorf Blofeld

PreSonus Studio One Pro 2.6 || Pro Tools 10 || Digital Performer 8 || Ableton Live 9

SSL Duende Native || Plugin Alliance Transient Designer, Rack Pro, DrumXchanger || Softube Studio & Mix Bundle || ArtsAcoustic CL1 bundle, Reverb, Big Rock || FabFilter Total Bundle || FXPansion All Plugins || NI Komplete 8 || Synapse Audio DUNE || Tone2 ElectraX || Waldorf Largo || Image-Line Drumaxx || D16 Group Total Everything || Novation V-Synth, Basstation, FX Suite || Camel Audio Alchemy

Motoko || 64 Measures Music || YouTube || Mass Overflow || Manta Tracks
[WWW] [MSN]
soonraese
Prenoob

in third party product key only appears the guitar rig code. In the sections downloads, the EZ Drummer appears to download.
Motoko
Baconator
[Avatar]

soonraese wrote:in third party product key only appears the guitar rig code. In the sections downloads, the EZ Drummer appears to download.

There should be two product keys under Third Party Product Keys:
- Toontrack EZDrummer Lite
- NI Guitar Rig LE

If that is not showing for you, please contact tech support as something went wrong.

PreSonus FireStudio Mobile || PreSonus AudioBox 44 VSL || PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 || Alesis Active M1 MkII || CME XKey || NI Maschine || Waldorf Blofeld

PreSonus Studio One Pro 2.6 || Pro Tools 10 || Digital Performer 8 || Ableton Live 9

SSL Duende Native || Plugin Alliance Transient Designer, Rack Pro, DrumXchanger || Softube Studio & Mix Bundle || ArtsAcoustic CL1 bundle, Reverb, Big Rock || FabFilter Total Bundle || FXPansion All Plugins || NI Komplete 8 || Synapse Audio DUNE || Tone2 ElectraX || Waldorf Largo || Image-Line Drumaxx || D16 Group Total Everything || Novation V-Synth, Basstation, FX Suite || Camel Audio Alchemy

[WWW] [MSN]
sunmachine
Presonoid
[Avatar]

The keys should also be available in the About window of Studio One (click on the Details button).
MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo | 4 GB RAM | Mac OS X 10.6 | Studio One 2 Professional, 32 Bit
Sonic Core SCOPE | Pentium 4, 2.4 GHz | Windows XP@8 GB Compact Flash Card
tc electronic Impact Twin | novation Remote 61SL Mk II

Get 5 GB free GOBBLER space in the cloud for your DAW projects! For Mac and PC
[WWW]
Motoko
Baconator
[Avatar]

sunmachine wrote:The keys should also be available in the About window of Studio One (click on the Details button).

Right! Forgot about that... Great feature.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 21/01/2011 14:18:01

[WWW] [MSN]
Killkrt
Prenoob
[Avatar]

I've recently (two days ago) bought Studio One 2 Producer version, but I can't find EZ Drummers in the "Third Party" section, it lists only "Komplete Elements". I read the it would be removed from the bundle and substituted with another third party instrument... Could you confirm?

Thanks.
themuzic
Baconator
[Avatar]

EZDrummer is no longer offered in 2.0, as far as I know. Read here.

http://forums.presonus.com/posts/list/17676.page

http://www.homestudiotrainer.webs.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/themuzic
Email - homestudiotrainer@yahoo.com
Skype - themuzic
Phone - 773-303-7260
I offer FREE assistance for Studio One (any version) and Presonus hardware, to anyone having issues or anyone who simply wants to learn

Gateway Tower - Intel Core i5 3330 CPU 3GHz 8GB Ram and 64bit Windows 8
[Email] [WWW] [Yahoo!]
tpittman
Presonic

soonraese wrote:in third party product key only appears the guitar rig code. In the sections downloads, the EZ Drummer appears to download.

It sounds like to need to go to Toontrack's website and get the Authorization Key
Windows 7 (64) Studio One Pro 32 & 64 Studio Live 2.05. Mac Pro Mac Book Pro
Motoko
Baconator
[Avatar]

tpittman wrote:

It sounds like to need to go to Toontrack's website and get the Authorization Key

Only if you have Studio One v1. With v2 there's no Toontrack stuff, but there is a fairly good kit included in Elements.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 26/01/2012 09:27:49

[WWW] [MSN]
metal fan 245
Prenoob

I bought S1 pro 2, had the same problem, wrote to presonus and they answered, as motoko said, that toontrack wasn't available anymore. Something about a deal that didn't work out. They informed me that they're working on a replacement of some kind. No info about when it's going to be available ...

Forum Index » Studio One General Discussion
Go to: