image description

Kontakt 5 Player and Studio One
  Forum Index » Studio One Forum Community Support 
Author
Prenoob

Hey!

So I'm having this issue with the output mixer in the Kontakt 5 Player. Actually, it happens in Kontakt 4 (Full Version) as well.

I have 16 Stereo Channels created, however when I go to assign all of them to their appropriate "channels" all that I can assign them to are to Stereo 1's Channel 1 and 2.

I've been trying to "Expand" the instrument, but you can't "Expand" an instrument with only one Stereo Channel.

If I'm not mistaken, shouldn't there be two channels created for every channel you make?
Like...
Stereo 1 [Channel 1 and 2]
Stereo 2 [Channel 1 and 2]
Stereo 3 [Channel 1 and 2]
etc...

This isn't happening for me...

The only option that I have other than...
"St. 1[1]" and "St. 1[2]" is "--Not Connected--" and I don't think that will do me any good.

Is this happening to anyone else, or am I just missing something?
jwilden
Prenoob
[Avatar]

I use Kontakt 5 (full) and it works as expected with multiple channels - currently I've configured mine to default to 8 channels.

Create the output channels in Kontakt then click "Set as default" in Kontakt.

Then unload and reload Kontakt in Studio One, once this is done S1 should show all the channels when you expand the instrument.

This works for me.

Windows 7 64, i7 980 24GB RAM| Studio One 2.5 Prof + FL Studio 11 (rewired). Notion 4. Pro Tools 9.0.6, Sibelius 7, Reaper| Focusrite Saffire Pro DSP 24|Liquid Mix 32|Faderport
Godseyse
Prenoob

Nah, It didn't work for me...

It was set up and working when I used Kontakt 4 and 5 in Logic, so I thought I knew what I was doing, but I don't know if it is Kontakt or Studio One that's giving me problems...

I just reinstalled Kontakt 5. Everything is back to normal. Weird lol

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/04/2013 13:37:25

Forum Index » Studio One Forum Community Support
Go to: