image description

Guitar Rig 3 serial and activation key
  Forum Index » Studio One General Discussion 
Author
Prenoob

Ok, can someone please help me get the serial and activation key for the guitar rig 3 software that came with studio one. I also can not use kore at the moment either, same problem there. Through out the installation and activation of studio one the serials for guitar rig or kore were presented to me. Am I wrong or did I just get the demo version? I really want to use guitar rig with studio one. Yes I have the 32bit and 64bit .dll in the correct places as per others on the forum. Thanks by the way for those bits of information Also have the latest version of the NI service center. Help!
jonathan
Presonoid
[Avatar]

If you're running Studio One version 1, we no longer are distributing serials for those as the contracts have ended with the release of Studio One version 2. If you have registered Studio One Artist version 1 sometime since Oct 18, 2011, you should have got an email with a Version 2 key in it already, and we recommend you register this and use Version 2 instead. This comes with Komplete Players, which includes Guitar Rig 5 Player version, and other cool content: http://studioone.presonus.com/content/
Jonathan, Product Manager, PreSonus
MacBook Pro, OSX 10.6/Win 7 x64
Q6600 QuadCore Vista 32-bit/Win 7 x64
jmashunter
Prenoob

I have upgraded to S1 2 but did not see anything about guitar rig 5?
jmashunter
Prenoob

wait nevermind thanks Im such a nood to this
Kraggh
Prenoob

Hi, I purchased Studio One Artist 1 too a month ago, how can I upgrade to 2? I register the software and everything and receive a mail with the serial of my Artist 1, but is not valid to purchase Artist 2.

Forum Index » Studio One General Discussion
Go to: