image description

Anyway to get Cakewalk's TTS-1 to work with Studo 1??
  Forum Index » Studio One General Discussion 
Author
Presonic

I have migrated into S1 most of the plugs/instruments I wanted to keep, but TTS-1 eludes me (it is a DLL file). I think it's a DXi instrument, though, and I do have FFX4 (or whatever it's called) loaded, and able to access other DXi plugs and instruments.

Any thoughts? TTS-1 was great for quickly loading up 16 instruments to play with MIDI, instead of having 16 Presence items to open and shut as needed.

I have been able to use SampleTank for the same thing, but TTS-1 was very clean, low CPU usage.

So any help is greatly appreciated.

Steve
S1Pro 2.6.2 / ASUSB85M-E / Intel i7-4770k / 320GB WD SATA III/ 1TB WD SATA III drives (2) / 16gb Corsair 1600 DDR3 / Antec 620 / Faderport / Focusrite Scarlett 8i8 interface / various other studio toys
LMike
Baconator
[Avatar]

I'm pretty sure Studio One doesn't support DXi... only VST and AU.
Studio One Tips For Newbs

"So.... Bitwig. I wonder what's queued up next in line on the drama list?"
SMcNamara
Presonic

I agree, but FFX4 wraps the DXi's (I learned, and thanks for that tip in another thread), and is able to play them. Other DXi's are working, it's just that TTS-1 doesn't even show up in the list. It might be hard-coded to Sonar/Cakewalk, but if not it would be great to add to the "arsenal".
S1Pro 2.6.2 / ASUSB85M-E / Intel i7-4770k / 320GB WD SATA III/ 1TB WD SATA III drives (2) / 16gb Corsair 1600 DDR3 / Antec 620 / Faderport / Focusrite Scarlett 8i8 interface / various other studio toys
LMike
Baconator
[Avatar]

SMcNamara wrote:I agree, but FFX4 wraps the DXi's (I learned, and thanks for that tip in another thread), and is able to play them. Other DXi's are working, it's just that TTS-1 doesn't even show up in the list. It might be hard-coded to Sonar/Cakewalk, but if not it would be great to add to the "arsenal".

Ah, ok. Yeah, that doesn't make sense if the wrapper is working for the rest of them unless it's a Sonar Only plug or something... got 'cha.

You might (just to see) try that same wrapper in another host that also doesn't natively handle DXi (like Cubase or something) just to see if it shows up there or not in the wrapper.

Thanks.
Studio One Tips For Newbs

"So.... Bitwig. I wonder what's queued up next in line on the drama list?"

Forum Index » Studio One General Discussion
Go to: